Nature 12/5/16


in this picture I see a lot of color and joy and happiness.
"Nature always wears the colors of the spirit"- "Nature" Ralph Waldo Emerson



This looks like a bland is picture there really isn't much happening just a picture of calmness. It looks so pretty there are no clouds in the sky and it just looks calming and no problems.
"I am the lover of uncontained and immortal beauty"- "Nature" Ralph Waldo Emerson

This picture shows innocence. The butterfly is just doing his job and just right on the flower and is so calm and wasn't scared that I was there taking a picture of him either.
"Nature never wears a mean appearance" -"Nature"- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I saw this picture on twitter a long time ago and still had it. I think this just represents how as a school we are still shining even though events that have happened. This shows how even though the events have happened we have grown together as a school and were still shining.
"There is a kind of contempt of the landscape felt by him who has just lost by death a dear friend." -"Nature" Ralph Waldo Emerson



Comments

  1. i agree with your first quote a lot, I used it too. I think it represents a lot about about who we are as people and that we are not different from nature, but we actually embody it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures, they definitely capture the beauty in nature that I think is really important to transcendentalism

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Color of Water Chapter 15-17

Civil Disobedience `12/12/2016

Posessions 12/7/2016